Boots with shorts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When doing weekend chores or hiking/backpacking/camping, my usual attire in the summer would be cargo shorts, ankle-high hiking boots, and crew-length wool-blend hiking socks pushed down to the tops of the boots. If I was on a rocky trail, add in some nylon gaiters to keep the rocks out of the boots. Leave out the gaiters for just wearing around the yard or going to the Home Depot, etc.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My toddler and I get crap all the time for wearing shorts and boots. My brother in law even made up a song about us. I would never wear them out in public though and my son loves his boots so we let him rock them anytime

Haha! My youngest son ADORED his cowboy boots. I would have to practically threaten to beat him to get them off him ... :disappoin Anyway, he and I went round and round and ROUND over whether he was gonna wear his cowboy boots to daycare ... with his sweatpants tucked into them ... :nono1:

I had his worthless redneck, criminal-record holding, cartoon-book reading, thief of an uncle to thank for that several weeks of pissing and moaning about what a "mean" Mommie I was ... :grumble:

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work in fab shops and see guys in steel-toe slip ons, jeans tucked in. Every week.

They are never bright guys. Or over 30. Nor do they keep their jobs long. Never have I seen a welder or anyone higher up than a welder dress that stupid. If you know how to weld you know how to put on jeans correctly. Forrest was right - you can tell a lot about a man by his shoes.

It's sad to see the old guys dying off/retiring. They kept **** like that at bay.

Because all the guys welder and above know what it is like for a piece of slag to set on top of your foot while you wrestle that boot off. Tennis shoes while welding/cutting give thesame thing.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had such a nice collection of boots, but my damn feet grew from a 13 to a 14, so I gave them all away. I have one pair of black calf skin JB Hills now.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like this
media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_736x_00_da_03_00da03dac3bb9d50408deb06cd9af093.jpg

or like this*
i.imgur.com_c0lHQXH.png

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/a/e/ae78a_ORIG-dsc_0339.jpg
http://imgur.com/NTFWw6C

once it has been seen it cannot be unseen. also, maybe nsfw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom