Brainstorming on an Idea here........about trapping.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love me some trapping. I know a little as I used to follow an old bitter man around learning. I haven't done it too serious in quite some time. I would be interested in being there just to learn a little more. I even still have me some 1.5 duke steel traps when you could buy them by the dozen for like 40 bucks. priced some the other day and my lord have traps gone up in price.

$$$$$

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depending on the details (date, time, location, cost, etc.), I am interested. I have zero trapping experience and haven't really been around anyone that traps, but it's something I've been wanting to try for a couple years now. I'm especially interested in trapping bobcats, beavers, and coyotes. No hogs on my places yet. I have a five year old that is anxious to begin hunting, so I bet he would be interested.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to learn more. My dad showed me enough to get started and went with me a couple days every week. I still have tons to learn.

I wish someone could teach me how to be effective at catching beaver legally.

Glad you are doing this more people need to learn how to trap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom