Brainstorming on an Idea here........about trapping.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have to see if I'm going to be on call at work or not, if you don't mind let me know time/date/location whenever yall come up with the details. Thanks!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Everything ready go for this, materials gathered, information/guides printed off..............had a couple options for a location to hold this in the OKC area that have run into some road blocks. If anyone who's planning on attending has a place that would be suitable, shoot me a PM, thanks:)

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I realize that Harry's gun range may not have suitable habitat to show where you set traps, but it would allow you to show how you do sets in the parking area. It is close to OKC. Just a thought.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Oh I won't be getting wet, we'll reschedule. Hard to make trap sets in the mud.............I get extremely grumpy with cold, wet clothes on, lol!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Going to go ahead cancel the Trapping 101 for this Sunday the 2nd, due to the weather forecast. We'll regroup again and come up with another date. Everything is ready to go, so we just need to come up with date. I'll send out PM's to all this evening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom