Brainstorming on an Idea here........about trapping.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
All of them except Wolverines.

Great! We'll start with "Skunk Trapping 101".:)

Step 1. Locate a house in the country with a crawl space.
Step 2. Surround crawl space access with live traps.
Step 3. PM justin_h635..........about the dispatch and smell:D

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Great! We'll start with "Skunk Trapping 101".:)

Step 1. Locate a house in the country with a crawl space.
Step 2. Surround crawl space access with live traps.
Step 3. PM justin_h635..........about the dispatch and smell:D

I just caught this and I can point anyone interested in the right direction of just the right old house with crawlspace to learn the trade. Don't call me to check the traps in your absense either. I have retired from skunk trapping.

mrgecko

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Y'all have not done one yet or might do another, my boys and I would like to attend. They love hunting and have trapped a few coons, skunks, and possums out back of our house. They would like to learn more to trap bobcats and fox. This is a great idea! Thanks.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
UPDATE ON THE TRAPPING..........................

As of now, I'm looking at either the first or second Sunday afternoon in March, which would be the 2nd or the 9th. Trapping will be over then, shouldn't interfere with Spring Break or turkey season, and hopefully it will be warmer. Whichever date allows more people to attend is the one we'll go with. I'd like to narrow down the date in the next couple of weeks, so I can plan and people can plan. I'm working with another OSA member about a possible location in the OKC area. When that location is decided as well as the date, I'll announce that the class is set to go, and only give the time and location via PM...........that way we don't have to deal with any "non trappers" that may want to show up and cause problems.

So, if you're still interested, post up which date works for you, thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom