Brand new in box Henry issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bear in mind that they are in New Jersey and with this Covid thing it might be awhile and that's not the normal mode of operation for Henry. Normally when you call you may actually find that the owner answered the phone. I know he answers emails personally, at least he did when I contacted them. They will take care of it but give them some time. NJ has been hammered by this virus and they have to operate in a commie state so it's to an extent "out of their hands" in a manner of speaking.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, heard back from the distributor. He wants to wait and see what Henry says, because "it will probably be faster" shipping direct to Henry because he is currently out of stock on this rifle and 3.5 weeks behind on shipping.
5 minutes later, got the setup to begin warranty request from Henry, but it hasn't been reviewed by a human yet.

Last edited:

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well hell.
f7a025080e8581b9af2ac97e2136c843.jpg

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, that stinks. I guess your options are go ahead and take it, and I'm sure they'll fix it under warranty eventually... or wait 3.5 weeks and see if the distributor gets another one.

I would make sure someone at Henry knows that you're not happy with the condition in which it arrived, and the long delay in making it right.

I still think they'll take care of it, but QC really dropped the ball.

Latest posts

Top Bottom