Brand new in box Henry issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FFL wants to see if his distributor will honor a refund. He doesn't expect a response until Monday
Okay, if they will refund, that's what I would do. You can then try to find one somewhere else that hopefully you can inspect beforehand, or wait a while, or go to a different manufacturer.

Unless it was just a really, really good deal that you can't hope to find again.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know the gun store guy is your buddy but if it were me, I wouldn’t accept that gun and I’d ask for a refund of any money I’d put down. It’s not your fault. It’s not the gun store or the distributors fault either but it’s their problem to take up with Henry in my opinion.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Savage MK II FV-SR, Ruger Precision Rimfire, what's another fun alternative for a suppressor host rifle? (Those were the other two out of my top three choices)
Henry kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. I might want something else for the next 6-12 months.
Anything but an M&P15-22, as long as it's threaded.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Savage MK II FV-SR, Ruger Precision Rimfire, what's another fun alternative for a suppressor host rifle? (Those were the other two out of my top three choices)
Henry kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. I might want something else for the next 6-12 months.
Anything but an M&P15-22, as long as it's threaded.

My Savage FB-SR fit my bill pretty well. And so would have the CZ I was considering when I ordered the Savage.
Yell, if you want to take it for a walk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom