Breckenridge Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I visited the Breckenridge Firearms store yesterday. First time ever going there.
I had heard a few good things about the place from a couple of guys I know from Enid.
Not a huge store, but had excellent stock, owner and worker very knowledgeable. Excellent customer service.
Got the gun I went there for, and my dad went with me and he bought one too. Cause he likes to buy some every now and then on election years.

Anyone else ever been and have any good experiences there. I will be checking his inventory and visiting again when he gets something in that I want.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I visited the Breckenridge Firearms store yesterday. First time ever going there.
I had heard a few good things about the place from a couple of guys I know from Enid.
Not a huge store, but had excellent stock, owner and worker very knowledgeable. Excellent customer service.
Got the gun I went there for, and my dad went with me and he bought one too. Cause he likes to buy some every now and then on election years.
Where is the store located?

Blackdog

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live in waukomis, no gun shop here.
On a side note if anyone in NW oklahoma wants to get together and do some shooting. I would be interested!

Latest posts

Top Bottom