Brigadoon Mil Surp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. They do still sell ammo. Mark has taken a regular job and Rita pretty much runs the store now.

It sucks that he is not an FFL anymore, I used to buy one of his surplus rifles every payday. The last few times that I have been there Rita hasn't even been there, just a younger guy that wears a drop leg holster.

I remember when Mark had is store in Edmond. I think I still have his card.

I never knew that he had a store in edmond, went to his shop while he was in MWC and then when he moved it to Del Clty.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went it a few weeks back. Had fun looking around at everything. Lots of cool items. Nice selection of ammo, some of the ammo was priced pretty low and was a good deal, some other types not so much.

I ended up getting some makarov ammo and a few ammo cans. Still a good place to spend some time and money.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there last Saturday. I bought a couple of P-38 can openers for the coming Zombie invasion and a jeweler's hammer for $2 that literally fell apart when I opened the plastic/cardboard wrap (thank you China). They do have ammo and paracord and nice people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom