Bringing firearm to work consequences

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My company is kosher with guns. I'm the only one who open carry's, but we've got at least half a dozen others who conceal carry.

What part of the state are you in, and what kind of work do you do? If you happen to be in Tulsa, and have any kind of carpentry experience, we're hiring...

Hit me up with a PM if interested....
I sure wish my company would allow us to carry. They are more woke by the day. Over a 100 year old oklahoma company. But we are celebrating pride month so I guess I should be happy about that.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's how it works in my industry. I would say at least 75% of us are no more than one degree removed from anyone else. If we discuss anything about prior employees/coworkers, it is either in person or on the phone. If a person is screening someone that doesnt get great reviews, it normally triggers a conversation about a superstar that may be open to changing hard hats. We rotate around like used car salesmen. Always active in the community, but no telling which logo will be on our shirt while we are there.
Sounds to me like the security and alarm industry. ADT guy this week is the Guardian tech next week.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My company is apparently cool with it. I know there are at least 2 more people besides me who carry. Only think that has been said to me by another employee is "thank you". Management hasn't said one single solitary word -- and I KNOW they know. Because my manager is a hugger. And dammit -- a stealth hugger at that. Caught me off guard one day, the goofball. Lol I love her to death but DAMMIT!! She screws with me CONSTANTLY! 😂😂😂

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a manager that felt it was important to emphasize our company's no firearms policy. She kept trying to pick an argument about it because she knew my stance and I just smiled and whole heartedly agreed with her. She knew I was patronizing her and ended it with if you carry you're fired. I told her the entire point was that nobody ever knows if someone is carrying concealed :)

A few months later she mouthed off to the wrong guy who verbally blew up and started making threats over the phone that he was on his way to our office. She immediately came to me asking if I was carrying and "of course I wasn't" I then informed her I was concerned for my safety and took PTO for the rest of the day. I'll be damned before I stick my neck out for people that want to disarm me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom