Building a deck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, let me explain what I did here.šŸ˜
Went to get some more trex, they didn't have any. Man told me me he could order some didn't know when it would be in. Told him I didn't really know how much time I had to wait. Yep got "the look" from Mother but I thought it was funny. Put some regular deck boards down til I get the trex then I'll use these regulars on the back deck and the beams are cut and ready to go up.View attachment 511468View attachment 511469...one should endeavor to persevere.
Looks Good
So, let me explain what I did here.šŸ˜
Went to get some more trex, they didn't have any. Man told me me he could order some didn't know when it would be in. Told him I didn't really know how much time I had to wait. Yep got "the look" from Mother but I thought it was funny. Put some regular deck boards down til I get the trex then I'll use these regulars on the back deck and the beams are cut and ready to go up.View attachment 511468View attachment 511469...one should endeavor to persevere.
Looks Good

Latest posts

Top Bottom