Call me crazy, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking about consolidating down to just ONE caliber of ammo. Meaning, I'm thinking about trading a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX - NEVER FIRED Smith & Wesson J frame model 442-2 NO LOCK Airweight Centennial revolver for a Glock 27.

I didn't put this in the want ads, because A) I haven't really made up my mind to do it yet and B) I figured everybody here would wanna have a little fun and make sport of me. :laugh6:

Thisaway, everybody can make fun of me and my ways and not get banned for bullshitting in the classifieds. :nutkick:

Bastards. :finger:

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No, this is my last J frame. My daily pocket gun. The very first thing I grab in the morning and the very last thing I set down at night.

It ain't goin' nowhere!

^^^^^^^ That's a direct quote from G.E.D. ^^^ dated 5-26-10 when asking about which grips to get for the newly aquired 442

Keep the snubbie, you'll just end up buying another one in a week or two.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been thinking about consolidating down to just ONE caliber of ammo. Meaning, I'm thinking about trading a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX - NEVER FIRED Smith & Wesson J frame model 442-2 NO LOCK Airweight Centennial revolver for a Glock 27.

ARE YOU CRAZY! Why are you thinking about going with the 40S&W instead of the 9mm or something else. Just wondering.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ARE YOU CRAZY! Why are you thinking about going with the 40S&W instead of the 9mm or something else. Just wondering.

Because the two guns I carry more than anything are .40S&W.

A 2nd gen Glock 22 on duty and a 3rd gen Glock 22 off duty. I just figure a G27, which uses the same mags and ammo would make a better BUG choice than a J frame.

Like I said...just testing the waters.

No, this is my last J frame. My daily pocket gun. The very first thing I grab in the morning and the very last thing I set down at night.

It ain't goin' nowhere!

^^^^^^^ That's a direct quote from G.E.D. ^^^ dated 5-26-10 when asking about which grips to get for the newly aquired 442

Keep the snubbie, you'll just end up buying another one in a week or two.

*******. :finger:

Latest posts

Top Bottom