Call me crazy, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't do it! J-frames are beautiful and classy weapons that can be carried and/or displayed with pride, while Glocks are just ugly, ugly, & ugly.

Something else to think about, in the heat of battle J-frames don't jam if you forget to burp them.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That 27 isn't going to fit in your pocket!! Even though consolidating is nice, you don't want to get down to only one caliber. Always keep your options open. Yeah your a little nut's, not the worst I've seen, but I wouldn't trade a good J-frame for a Glock. Its only my opinion, but the Glock isn't worth as much as a good J-frame. Now GED your gonna do what your gonna do, but if I was you, I'd think long and hard over this, cause as all of us here who've known you for a while, know your gonna miss that J, and in no time you'll be offering up that 27 for another J!!

Leighton

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That 27 isn't going to fit in your pocket!! Even though consolidating is nice, you don't want to get down to only one caliber. Always keep your options open. Yeah your a little nut's, not the worst I've seen, but I wouldn't trade a good J-frame for a Glock. Its only my opinion, but the Glock isn't worth as much as a good J-frame. Now GED your gonna do what your gonna do, but if I was you, I'd think long and hard over this, cause as all of us here who've known you for a while, know your gonna miss that J, and in no time you'll be offering up that 27 for another J!!

Leighton

That's good advice ol' buddy. :thumb:

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your Definitely Crazy! :screwy:
I thought about conslidating to one caliber but was afraid that after I did that I would only be able to find ammo in a caliber I didn't have. Thats why I have a few of each.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a quick comparison...

G27

10 rounds compared to 5
Uses same ammo and mags as sidearm
Same manual of arms as sidearm
Better accuracy than J frame
Tougher, more rust-resistant finish