Call me crazy, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not trade your personal G22 for a G23 - then you've got enough rounds to carry for duty (you can even use those grip extensions and G22 mags) and you've got a decent CCW gun (and you keep the J-frame).

G23 is the way to go man - that's the best compromise in my opinion.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why not trade your personal G22 for a G23 - then you've got enough rounds to carry for duty (you can even use those grip extensions and G22 mags) and you've got a decent CCW gun (and you keep the J-frame).

G23 is the way to go man - that's the best compromise in my opinion.

If I could find a 2nd gen G23, then hell yeah.

I hate the 3rd gen G23s. I even hate the finger grooves on the 3rd gen G22. I need to send it to yeller and have him grind 'em off for me.

Besides...I can conceal this G22 just fine. The G27 will be strictly pocket carried.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thisaway, everybody can make fun of me and my ways and not get banned for bullshitting in the classifieds. :nutkick:

Bastards. :finger:

Now, we wouldn't make fun of you..... BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YEAH WE WOULD!

:tounge2:

I completely understand the whole one caliber thing. I have a 22 rifle and pistol only for the price of ammo. Otherwise, everything is 9mm. However, you really want to make that trade? I don't know if I'd do that.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One caliber--good theory, but like so many theories, in practice it's not such a good idea.

Listen to your gut, not your brain. It'll tell you to stay with more than one caliber. Logic should not rule in this case, because logic can go out the window with one unanticipated change like the .380 crunch of the past year plus.

Besides, based on your apparent interest in things that go bang, how long would it be before you bought something else? CB

Latest posts

Top Bottom