Call me crazy, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey GED in the current SOG flyer i do believe they have 2nd gen G23's. I'd personally rather have a G23 than a G27 any day, because i dont like how short the grip is, i have small hands and its still too small for me

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey GED in the current SOG flyer i do believe they have 2nd gen G23's. I'd personally rather have a G23 than a G27 any day, because i dont like how short the grip is, i have small hands and its still too small for me

hey AKg, do they(SOG flyer) have a website to look at???:scratch:

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evan, just shut your pie hole and keep the 442. I think that's like your... 8th snub in the past "since you sold me your 442" ago :P

Now if you really have to, my wife did tell me she wanted me to get a snub for a pocket gun so that I can "dress cute again" and not have to worry about an IWB holster :P Holla you blanco vato umbre!

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also Evan, that G27 would look funny in your hands. I would tone down to at least another G23, 2nd gen. Remember what I said about your old G23... Never should've sold it bro...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know j-frames suck. You should go with the Glock.

And give the j-frame to me. The wife wants one bad. :rubhands:

Latest posts

Top Bottom