can I "ban" my step-daughters dad from my property?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks BB, We actually have to drive to Chikasha to meet him for drop off and pick up. Part of the problem is he and his wife come to OKC to "see some Friends" and then just stop by and want to take her out for dinner or shopping. They get her every other weekend but here lately they just show up here when we have her and demand to beable to take her out.

Anytime! Since they like to visit the City so much, maybe you should go back to Court and get a Court Order requiring them to meet you at the Sub-station. Regardless of anyone else's personal experiences, you should not be afraid to answer the door at your own home. Child custody agreements are in place for a reason. Of course, if everybody plays nice there is no problem with ignoring the Court's order. BUT if one party insists on being a horse's behind, stick to that Order no matter how inconvenient it is and the devil be damned. You will be glad you did if you wind back up in court.

Sounds like she was insisting that you kick your own ass. :P

If anyone could, I bet it would be BB! lol :D

LOL .. you guys ... don't hijack ... actually she looked a lot like Chyna (you know, Joanie Laurer) and I was never so happy to see a JBT as I was to see that OKCPD officer. :uhh: GC was conveniently away at teaching LEDT at Burns Flat ... I was ALL ALONE!! :w000t:

:rollingla:rollingla:rollingla

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to give him notice to leave your property, and if he still persists in trespassing you can use reasonable force to remove him. Or call the cops. You can also sue for trespass to land and ask that he be charged with criminal trespassing.

None of this applies if he is there pursuant to a court order specifying your property as the pick up/drop off location for visitation.

Make sure you make him aware of a reasonable place to pick up/drop off, if the Court didn't specify one, so he cannot say that you are wrongfully preventing visitation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom