Can one handgun take on an Army?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they will either follow orders or resign or quit their position, i know more than one LEO that would turn in their badge before they started confiscating peoples guns

but they already do take peoples guns do you people not see that they will continue to make laws that make eventually everyone a felon or illegal from owning a firearm, therefore they will uphold the law, because they want to keep their job.

therefore if they are willing to take one man guns from him then actions speak louder then words and they will take every mans guns, because "we need to be proactive".

if what i say upsets you WHY? because i am telling the truth and the truth hurts, and when you think of it you know i am right. the only way to uphold the constitution is to not inforce any law that violates it.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
but they already do take peoples guns do you people not see that they will continue to make laws that make eventually everyone a felon or illegal from owning a firearm, therefore they will uphold the law, because they want to keep their job.

therefore if they are willing to take one man guns from him then actions speak louder then words and they will take every mans guns, because "we need to be proactive".

if what i say upsets you WHY? because i am telling the truth and the truth hurts, and when you think of it you know i am right. the only way to uphold the constitution is to not inforce any law that violates it.

No, not quite.

But you seem to place a lot of faith in your ability to know exactly what others think.

You might consider poker as a profession.

Michael Brown

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, not quite.

He's probably not talking about here. But in places like New York some neighbor will complain about a guy and the police will come take all of his guns, just in case. And of course he usually happens to have one or more guns than he has registered, so they keep all of them, and throw him in the pokey.

I remember reading a letter from the 19th century where a murderer was released from prison and his effects were returned to him, including his rifle.

It would seem they trusted their murderers a bit more than we trust our neighbors.

cowmugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also consider, from the LE perspective, they will be given information on the specific person. The information may not be correct, but boots on the ground would not know that till after the fact.

The LE in Louisiana confiscated guns. Did LE encounter any resistance?

National emergency, shut down the internet, disperse half true/misleading info over the new digital TVs, and start going to the doors of the people most likely to resist first. How would the rest of us know it was happening?
How would we know they were burning Concord?

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Also consider, from the LE perspective, they will be given information on the specific person. The information may not be correct, but boots on the ground would not know that till after the fact.

The LE in Louisiana confiscated guns. Did LE encounter any resistance?

National emergency, shut down the internet, disperse half true/misleading info over the new digital TVs, and start going to the doors of the people most likely to resist first. How would the rest of us know it was happening?
How would we know they were burning Concord?

Who do you work for and what do you know? Obviously, it could happen in many ways. Personally I could see the UN being involved, just how many countries would like to see us disarmed, and while they are cutting our communications there would only be small groups that would have a chance to unite within their neighborhoods.

Serioulsly, why haven't there been any movies about this subject.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if what i say upsets you WHY? because i am telling the truth and the truth hurts, and when you think of it you know i am right.

no not quite what and how do i persume to know what people think?

All i can do is speak that which i have seen and heard.

Like I'm gonna jump up and rub my feet on someone's couch like it's somethin' to do. C'mon I got a little more sense than that.

Yeah, I remember rubbing my feet on Eddie Murphy's couch.

-shootinpreacher48 aka Rick James

Latest posts

Top Bottom