Can one handgun take on an Army?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

de-evoproject

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know first hand the damage and carnage one sniper with one rifle can do so yeah one man with a pistol, a hard heart and a set of brass between his legs can definitely do some damage.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I've seen of the people our military is at war with right now, it appears that most of them don't even really know their way around a rifle very well... and they're still giving our folks quite a fight.

Just think about how different it would be if we were going up against a nation of Riflemen, like what we used to be.

I would be afraid for all of my buddies in the military's sake what would happen if someone friendly with the resistance in Afghanistan took some kind of Appleseed-type instruction, especially the "train the trainer" part, and brought that knowledge over to them. It would go viral... you can teach people all the fundamentals of rifle marksmanship, AND how to teach them to others, with just a 25m patch of land and some inch squares; and then all those people can go out and do the same thing.

Right now, most of our casualties are inflicted by improvised explosives. I don't think the Afghanis truly understand the power of rifle marksmanship and the effect it can have on an occupying force, or those numbers would be a lot higher and more of them would be due to rifle fire. I understand that body armor cuts down on the casualties from small arms fire a lot, but it CERTAINLY doesn't eliminate them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom