Can we PLEASE go back to a minimum post count before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems this is coming up pretty regular lately. Heck, there are even people that think this should be a paid membership site. There are even people that think you shouldn't have a right to concealed carry cause you haven't been through the latest and greatest training on shooting silhouette .

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like it would be a waste of time and effort. In time OSA will shut down due to lack of participation. Anyway my opinion has put out there for all to see. I’ll be quiet now.

OSA is healthier, in terms of member participation, than it has been in years. And some of the posts above are spot on; don't wanna deal with a noob? Skip to next post and move on eh? The site owner has said no to the request to institute a minimum post count, and that's his prerogative.

I have stated several times before that I choose to deal with established members with positive feedback, preferably from other established members.

EDIT: There's 103 members looged onto the site on right now; I think that's a good thing; a very good thing.

Last edited:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can post items for sale in the classifieds? The classifieds have become a NOOB playground of panic priced, fear mongered, price gouged goods and materials. Come on OSA..... back me up on this one. Good Grief!

I’m saying 250-500 quality posts at a minimum. Anybody? What say you?
Dont like it don’t buy it. Do buy some Kleenex if it makes you cry

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It would be a waste of time. When it comes down to it our opinions and wishes don’t matter. We don’t own the site, we don’t run the site.

But maybe we could if we pool our resources and make an offer. Since apparently it is a losing business based on the latest plea for money and fewer advertisers right? Definitely not worth the $20k he says he paid for it but it sure would be nice to have some local owners that participate and care about the content. I don’t know jack about running a forum but maybe one of us does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom