Canadian Valley Rifle range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great trip to Canadian Valley Sunday! But noticed that when I entered the office that Harry had a sign up saying the price will increse to 10.00$. Now I understand that everything is going up in price so I wasnt suprised untill I read why. "Due to all the people that like to shoot up the 2x4's causeing damage we will be rasing prices to 10.00$":slap: So if your out there and see someone doing damage to the range, do use all a favor and tell Harry.

ghostrider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Harry told me that last Tuesday when I took my daughter out there to shoot my R1. He said he put that up there because of some careless people. It's a shame really, I enjoy shooting out there. I'll pay the $10 and keep going out there. It's a nice place to go and people, including Harry are friendly out there.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From 8 to 10 dollars. 2 times 45 = 90 bucks. This is what I have to pay extra a year because some dimwits think it is funny to shoot the target frames down. You can bet if I catch anyone shooting the 2x4's down Harry will hear about it as will everyone else on the firing line. Hell, I am even going to post their pictures on here. This stuff is just plain STUPID.

Deadpool405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody know offhand what the hours are on Sundays?

I want to get some trigger time and it's too hot inside Sgt. Everett's with this heat.

Yeah, it was warm at Everett's Thursday, the fans move the air around but I was still sweating.

Does anyone know what the hours are on week days? I can't find much info on this range, I am thinking of trying it out this coming Thursday (the only day of the week I can get a baby sitter.) Do they have their own targets for sale?

Deadpool405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, oneof79. Let me know a good time Twmaster and i will get with the babysitter. They need to have playgrounds at some of these ranges, lol. Can't wait until she gets older so she can come shooting with me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom