Canadian Valley Rifle range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im in for cleanup duty as well as construction duty so put me in whatever list comes up. Maybe we can get the west range area opened up for members only in the process.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am dead serious. I know that Gene Sears leases the land to Harry( dad spoke with him about it last time we were there). Harry is a hard man to read, some days he is cool as a cucumber and others he is just plain mean.

If you can set something up or wanted to meet out there one day and discuss it with him, pm me and we could meet up.

I agree that with just the folks that have chimed in we could clean it up and turn it back into a respectable facility. Then we just need to figure out how to keep it that way.

Great. I will try to work something out. :bigeye:

jhunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been a bit of a hiatus away for me but I'm back now. Harry and I have I guess a so-so relationship/acquantance. Think it's because he kow's I'm a police officer and military weapons instructor. It's wierd and like said before sometimes his moods/reactions are day-to-day different.

I would definately be up for workin for nothin to help get that place up and goin again.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been a bit of a hiatus away for me but I'm back now. Harry and I have I guess a so-so relationship/acquantance. Think it's because he kow's I'm a police officer and military weapons instructor. It's wierd and like said before sometimes his moods/reactions are day-to-day different.

I would definately be up for workin for nothin to help get that place up and goin again.

Yeah, he's weird. When I was a deputy he'd let me shoot out there for free. When I became a Federal Officer he told me "I don't recognize that, ten dollars."

Latest posts

Top Bottom