Canibalism......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not gonna say it, I'm not gonna say it, I'm not gonna say it.
I'm gonna think it, but I'm not gonna say it.

Back to the original question.....Anyone remember the song "Timothy" by The Buoys?

Dave

We're all thinking it in many variations and wont say it. I will go on record as saying that I do NOT believe her aversion is as strong as she proclaims OR something hasn't been done properly.

With that I will STFU!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're all thinking it in many variations and wont say it. I will go on record as saying that I do NOT believe her aversion is as strong as she proclaims OR something hasn't been done properly.

With that I will STFU!

:shocked: :rotflmao: I'm not sharing ... not this time ... you guys will have to think what you will ... :wink2: I will say this, though. There was an Oprah show a while back that discussed sexuality and someone, might have been Oprah, I can't remember said "Sexually speaking, women are more fluid than men when it comes to encounters and relationships." And I must say, based on personal observation, that that statement is probably true ... :lookaroun There was quite the discussion had here ... in GD if I am not mistaken ... :rotflmao:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The book about the Brazilian soccer team that crashed in the Andes is a must read if you really want to learn what emotions a human has to go through when the decision is made to live or die by resorting to canibalism.

I did a book report on that when I was in high school. It wasn't too terribly long since the crash at that point in time. It's truly heartbreaking what they went through and how many times they tried to make it out before they succeeded. I think it also proves that it's a bit "easier" than we all think, just depends on the circumstances and the instinctive survival mode kicking in.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a book report on that when I was in high school. It wasn't too terribly long since the crash at that point in time. It's truly heartbreaking what they went through and how many times they tried to make it out before they succeeded. I think it also proves that it's a bit "easier" than we all think, just depends on the circumstances and the instinctive survival mode kicking in.

Honestly, at the end of the day, the drive to survive is VERY strong. I think, given the "right" set of circumstances, even those who swear NEVER, NEVER, NEVER on a stack of Bibles tall as I am would reconsider ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom