Car will not start.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good possibility. My truck starter gave me no warning. Locked up so tight it would do nothing. Everything worked but when I went to turn the key, all the dash lights would go out like it was in start mode but nothing, not even a click.

Ugh. This happened to me at ACE Hardware last week. Why do the damned vehicles do this **** to me when I'm mad at Grumpy and would rather dig my eyes out with a grapefruit spoon than talk to him??!?!?! :bah::grumble::grumble::disappoin:bah::bah:

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ugh. This happened to me at ACE Hardware last week. Why do the damned vehicles do this **** to me when I'm mad at Grumpy and would rather dig my eyes out with a grapefruit spoon than talk to him??!?!?! :bah::grumble::grumble::disappoin:bah::bah:
Thats where you find you BF and keep him supplied with eggs and garden stuff thru out the year so when you call with troubles he feels obligated to help

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I'm just a GURL ... But is it something to do with the ignition lock mechanism thingee?? 🤷🤷
Yea I figured something like that but I want conformation before I go and start ordering parts that I may not be able to bend enough to install.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Possible the interlock switch (plastic POS) that won't let the starter engage unless it's in park or neutral is broken/malfunctioning. I've had to replace a bunch of them in various make/model vehicles.
I have a really long story about that subject, but not relevant to this thread, so I will digress.

Latest posts

Top Bottom