Car will not start.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a problem. There are thousands of guys willing to be a "supportive boyfriend"

Yeah ... Right ... Soon as those things get a little sag in them you guys will all be looking at the 20 and 30 something chicks coming up behind her 40 year old ass ... That's one thing I've noticed about the vast majority of you guys -- y'all have no idea you ain't 20 with a perpetual pole we can dine and dance on (don't act like I don't know what I'm talking about -- the top of every girl's head looks the same .. 🤷 Long as you just keep looking up at the ceiling and there are no teeth involved she could be Liz for all most of y'all care. 😉😂😂😂😂). It amazes me how men do not realize they get old and sag here and there too. Not to mention the equipment is insanely difficult to jump start, even if you know what you are doing. 🤷🤷🤣🤣🤣

💀💀💀💀💀

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah ... Right ... Soon as those things get a little sag in them you guys will all be looking at the 20 and 30 something chicks coming up behind her 40 year old ass ... That's one thing I've noticed about the vast majority of you guys -- y'all have no idea you ain't 20 with a perpetual pole we can dine and dance on (don't act like I don't know what I'm talking about -- the top of every girl's head looks the same .. 🤷 Long as you just keep looking up at the ceiling and there are no teeth involved she could be Liz for all most of y'all care. 😉😂😂😂😂). It amazes me how men do not realize they get old and sag here and there too. Not to mention the equipment is insanely difficult to jump start, even if you know what you are doing. 🤷🤷🤣🤣🤣

💀💀💀💀

I am proud to say my equipment has never needed any jump start. No blue pill for me.

:angry3:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

💀💀💀💀💀
Was this thread about a car? I can't remember now.....

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Late 90s Toyota Rav4 will not even click when I turn the key. Battery seems to be good, connections are good, the fuses I can get to, look OK. What else could it be? Garage kept, no sign of rat chewing the wires. I really need to get it running.
What is the evidence that the battery is good? Cause I think it ain't...

Latest posts

Top Bottom