carrying while with a felon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray76

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would not risk my license to carry for anyone. He might not know that you don't have a gun on you but the law does not care. However, you know that he is a felon on parole and that he/she should not be around weapons and they might mess with you for that. I'd be careful.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny thing is really that this guy is on parole. no need to hang with him. we can split hairs till the cows come home. err in caution as prescribed. Don't do anything to get your passenger id'd or you even get stopped for that matter. Thats what I love about the internet, no risk of ever running out of what if questions.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
but now that I reread the thread title.....hell, that is wrong to begin with. Just read it aloud... Carrying while with a felon...wth?
Here is a new one. Your sister gets out of prison for meth mfg and comes to visit your mom. It is thanksgiving dinner, you are packing, what do you do?

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another what if, your riding a bus and carrying and 5 guys get on, 2 are felons, one has a white hat on. 2 stops later it's 5:15 p.m. CST. Are you guilty of a crime?

Sorry, studying for the LSAT makes me jaded.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
but now that I reread the thread title.....hell, that is wrong to begin with. Just read it aloud... Carrying while with a felon...wth?
Here is a new one. Your sister gets out of prison for meth mfg and comes to visit your mom. It is thanksgiving dinner, you are packing, what do you do?

Go easy on the turkey so that you don't fall asleep.

Woody

ray76

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Shoot the sister dead, eliminate the threat forever.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a neighbor who has a felony on his record and is currently on parole. He seems like a good guy and trying to stay on the straight and narrow as far as I know. He once in awhile asks for a ride to someplace which I will do, I don't mind helping a guy out. He doesn't know I carry. My question is - What happens if I get pulled over while he is in my car?

We had a pretty good thread about this a few months ago Carrying with a Felon thread.

Nobody said it was fair but the short version is that you are probably Ok because you didn't allow him to posses your firearm but HE GOES BACK TO JAIL

BC

Latest posts

Top Bottom