CCW and still can't carry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am so glad I don't work for the feds...I carry my gun from my bedroom to my office in downtown Tulsa everyday. Don't usually carry around the office though.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is how I have always thought it to be also. SBD was planning on getting with a Union rep on the issue but I never heard anything else. I am not planning to start anytime soon (I don't want to be the guinea pig), I was wondering more if there was an update.

I wouldn't expect anything out of the union...they don't seem to do much except protect the status quo out here.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't work for the Fed anymore since I moved on to a Private Company, but we too have a gated facility with guards and they tried to say No Guns on the Premises until the Law that was posted earlier was brought-up to Management and now we are able to have them in our cars in the parking lot, as long as we keep our vehicles locked (duh). The point is, sometimes showing them the Law can help you out. The funny thing is, a great deal of us have our CCW, so if there is ever a workplace shooting, God forbid, there is going to be a mad rush to the parking lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom