CCW mystery...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As mentioned earlier, I do not believe that the axis of rotation has changed a lot. The axis is tilted toward the camera so that the handle is higher when the ball close to the camera, and lower when it is farther from the camera by turning it clockwise viewed from above. In my opinion, never changes.

spammed the wrong thread....

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As mentioned earlier, I do not believe that the axis of rotation has changed a lot. The axis is tilted toward the camera so that the handle is higher when the ball close to the camera, and lower when it is farther from the camera by turning it clockwise viewed from above. In my opinion, never changes.

LMFAO

talk about a obvious spammer or spambot. Come on now, to be a good scammer you gotta suck folks in, at least mention something remotely close to the topic you post in you tool.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On oscn check make sure you check the major 11 counties on the main page then also check tge non reportable counties with the link below it. I didnt realize there were two diff systems

isaiahsdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to appeal to the mods to not close this thread because of what would appear to be racial overtones, I do not believe there is any malice whatsoever intended in the term Maxican. I think rather, if you are a spammer, and you are spamming from Mexico, you could at least get the spelling, and capitalization of your country correct. And forgive me if this person is actually from some small town in, say, Alabama called Maxico.

Back on topic, I have never checked that box of non reporting counties, have to give it a try.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah i found a speeding ticket my wife got and " forgot to tell me about" that way because it was in mclain county which isnt one of the major reporting counties

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, do you have to be convicted of these things, like a DUI and threatening phone calls/domestic abuse type charges, or just arrested and charged?

That doesn't seem right that some poor guy could have his wife go nuts on him and falsely charge him with domestic abuse, and then he either loses or can't get his CCW.

I'm also not sure a misdemeanor DUI or DUS conviction/traffic tickets should preclude a guy from having a CCW either. Not sure that it does, but I don't think it should. I'm sure there are plenty of people that will disagree, and I'm fine with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom