cheaper than dirt no longer selling firearms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I guess I need to hurry up & get my darn Christmas bonus then cause I was wanting to buy a M&P-15 Sport from Sports World & was also looking to buy some extra 30rd Magpul magazines too. And the wife already gave me the green light to buy another XD9sc, Maverick 88 shotgun & plenty of ammo for all guns too. I hope they dont sell outta those green tip 5.56 NATO boxes they have. I was gonna pick up 3-4 of those when I got the rifle. I was planning on dropping about $2000 on guns & ammo with my bonus. Hope this doesn't screw me with prices now shooting through the roof.

Has anyone talked to the guys from Sports World about any possible changes in inventory coming down the pipe after this?

I'm still tryin to understand why they think more gun laws will fix a issue thats a mental health/social issue. Maybe I'm just too much of a realist to understand a liberal mind but as far as I know the human race has never once in its history proved we can all live in harmony together without violence, even before guns were available. Yet these law makers wanna paint a pretty picture of a society with lower crime rate if they can convince people to disarm. Sure didnt work out well for ANY other nation who has implemented this practice.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I like many am pretty frustrated with this. I wont be shopping there either. Unfortunately, the 'will shop there' list keeps getting shorter.

I am shocked that CTD would:

1. Cave to the anti-gun crowd and pull firearms, thus alienating the customer base.
2. Try to bilk the remaining customers by price gouging.

Maybe I shouldnt be shock. But what I am doing is spending all my dollars elsewhere.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today's news briefing:

Sports world said it may be February before they can restock.

Academy appears to just selling out. No talk of dropping the product from inventory.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cheaper than dirt:

"F@#!$ing the gun community over since the 2008 elections!" (how quickly we forget). Looks like they fixed their software that back in 2008 showed "Suggested Retail Price for PMAGS: $19.99, CTD's Low price: $69.99".

Spikes Tactical was already sold out for weeks or they would have lavished the chance to break it off in the gun community.

Latest posts

Top Bottom