cheaper than dirt no longer selling firearms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having spent tens of thousands of dollars at CTD over the years, I was going to send them a carefully worded email about my feelings over their recent actions. However, I couldn't type anything that expressed my feelings as well as this youtube video, so I simply emailed it to them and posted to their FB wall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX8Qqu_WBIc

LAWL!

I love it.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a boycott cheaper than dirt page up now on facebook. I liked it!!!! I havent done business with CTD since the last gouging but their actions as of late will hopefully put them out of business for good!!

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just went to sports world and asked if they could find, or order me an FN Scar 16s and was told that they will not be ordering anymore "tactical" rifles.

Well thats discouraging cause I wont have the cash for at least 2 more weeks to grab what I wanted. I'm guessing this means basically any AR type rifles are a thing of the past there once they run out of current inventory then huh? That blows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom