cheaper than dirt no longer selling firearms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats interesting though is the amount of people yanking them with no legislature on the table yet. Why not sell sell sell while the selling is hot before any kind of ban can go through?"

I suspect they're hoarding them until after the ban so that they can take advantage of the "pre-ban" market (pre-ban DPMS AR15! only $5000!). That is unless they outlaw transfers, then they're fooked.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They will outlaw transfers, they have stated this explicitly

Thats true, I heard someone in the admin talking about no grandfathering.

However, I suspect they are trudging out the the really onerous stuff as a trial balloon so when they give us the actual shaft it will more palatable to the guys in Washington to pass.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that this is BS, makes no difference to me though, I decided to stop doing business with CTD when their shipping prices got outrageous.

Here's a question though, as a business, wouldn't you just allow yourself to sell out of everything that is in high demand and not restock until this blows over?

I mean, I almost understand a large business with a big supply chain that doesn't want product tied up in transit or warehousing when legislation passes that they won't be able to sell. But no one is taking this approach or saying this is why they are doing it.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I bought a Bersa this morning from CTD. I went thru all the motions and even called them around 9am and there were no problems at that time of day. My card info online says it is pending. I guess we'll see how that turns out. :soapbox:

Bud's website wouldn't work for me last night.

Last edited:

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear fatboy tactical will still sell AR pattern rifles and accessories... support the little guy's.

And I bet reddog1 aka B.A.N.G. isn't going to quit selling lower receivers either.

I haven't bought a firearm from a big box store And I am disappointed in sports world. They'll not get any more business from me either.

I can pay shipping on ammo and get it less than what I would pay for a case of 5.56 from them but I chose to buy locally.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to post my disgust on CTD's facebook page and they have disabled all posting.....lame.....I will never buy anything from them...as well as Dick's....I really hope Academy didn't drink the same koolaid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom