cheaper than dirt no longer selling firearms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's wise for these retailers to lie low for a while....which business wants turds like Pierce Morgan, the twits from MSNBC, etc chasing them and saying...aahhhaaa here is one evil internet retailer selling these military style weapons....if you were a business wold you not lie low for a week or two?
I think we need to stop turning on each other and just relax and wait for this to subside and see who the real supporters of freedom are, and how far gone the republicans we voted for really are....
And send lots of cash to 2AF, GOA and let's see what NRA has to say on the day of the mayan apocalypse....

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I sent CTD a message through their contact info asking them to stop sending me their catalogue, I'm sure they'll keep sending it, but somebody will get the point, probably not the right somebody though.

okie_gunslinger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Martin the CEO of Armscor made an interesting post on this subject on their Facebook account yesterday.

"Please don't be so hard on CTD. The anti gunners went for the guys on top. They are personal friends of mine and I would appreciate stopping the insults on my page. I think there are better ways to get the message out. Martin CEO"

I for one am curious exactly how it is the anti gunners went for them. I sense underhandedness.

Dwmckie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just looked at CTD. Now they say they will resume online gun sales after they update and improve their process. Is this their way of trying to regain all the customers that dropped them like a bad habit? Will it be enough?

While at my local Academy sporting goods, folks were pretty sure about not shopping CTD anymore. But then, these same folks went into a fit when the manager announced that the background check system was down, and they would have to wait. You could tell there were a few wise ones who stood back, watched the circus, shook their heads and smiled at each other. Probably OSA members, I bet.

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is all the media and government's fault. They're making a media frenzy and causing this craziness!!! The liberals/median is solely responsible for the increased sales in the recent weeks!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom