cheaper than dirt no longer selling firearms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kiss these black rifles goodbye guys... This is far worse than some liberal politician could wet dream about... Our own industry is boning us and turning over to slide into history...

If there was an award for being the most pessimistic person on earth, I probably wouldn't even be nominated...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well thats discouraging cause I wont have the cash for at least 2 more weeks to grab what I wanted. I'm guessing this means basically any AR type rifles are a thing of the past there once they run out of current inventory then huh? That blows.

And nothing has been presented to Congress. This is nothing but the media manipulating the masses by useing gunban fear tactics. And gun owners being their own worst enemy.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We can only hope this information is incorrect. I could not imagine Dongs being the only gun shop left selling AR platforms.

Agreed. If this turns out to be true though I'm sad about this. Especially in a part of the country where gun ownership & enjoyment are a pretty solid fixture.

I'm still kinda shocked this event has caused the severe knee jerk it has seeing as how its not the first time this kinda thing has happened.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Free enterprise will prevail. Let Academy, Dicks, CTD stop selling the AR platform. If no AWB occurs and there is a demand for these guns, someone will step in and make a bunch of money.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Free enterprise will prevail. Let Academy, Dicks, CTD stop selling the AR platform. If no AWB occurs and there is a demand for these guns, someone will step in and make a bunch of money.

Whats interesting though is the amount of people yanking them with no legislature on the table yet. Why not sell sell sell while the selling is hot before any kind of ban can go through? there is tons of money to be made right now from those guns & ammo. So why duck out this early unless its a political move to appear more sympathetic to this recent event? Its like everyone is saying "look, we don't carry those weapons out of respect regarding the recent event, please come buy all the other weapons/ammo you want though."

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Cheaper Than Dirt began exploiting the anthrax scare after 9/11, they got no more business from me.

This decision probably has roots having nothing to do with last Friday, but they were off my list years ago.

Dwmckie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
CTD is now saying on FB that it's only temporary. Hate to say it, but the damage has been done. Question is, could CTD get a government bailout if they go belly up?

Latest posts

Top Bottom