Check it out.... make a battery out of pennies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh. Who knew?!? I have a link around here about how to make all kinds of things out of those little .99 solar lights at Wal-Mart. Another one on how to fix them with nail polish when they quit working. I'll see if I can find them and post up later ... got housework to do now that my medicine is starting to work ... friggin' headaches ... :grumble: I swear I have no idea how people dealt with this kind of pain before they had the internet to distract them while they were waiting on their medicine to kick in ... :scratch:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh. Who knew?!? I have a link around here about how to make all kinds of things out of those little .99 solar lights at Wal-Mart. Another one on how to fix them with nail polish when they quit working. I'll see if I can find them and post up later ... got housework to do now that my medicine is starting to work ... friggin' headaches ... :grumble: I swear I have no idea how people dealt with this kind of pain before they had the internet to distract them while they were waiting on their medicine to kick in ... :scratch:
Post 12's ????????????????

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, how did I miss this?!?!?!? I dunno that might work for you guys but it's never worked too good for me ... always made them worse ... :teehee: Yeah ... I'm not ashamed to say "EVERYTHING I've tried .................!! :rotflmao:

FIFY 'EVERYTHING' covers a lot of ground.

and speaking for THIS GUY, POST 12 works for ALMOST everything. :rotflmao:

There was an episode of 'ENDGAME' where a video was found PROVING the possibility of weightless copulation (don't want to give away any spoilers, in case some want to check it out, it's on HULU). Viewing the tape, comment was made "my bucket list of 'questions of the Universe' is now complete." Seeing / knowing / participating in , would be included in EVERYTHING; so .............................

Unless you want to hare a story?

We're ALL listening. :hyper:

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool video. Be careful about doing the sanding method, though. It is a federal felony to sand pennies in the way he did. Not that sanding down a few pennies is really worth the government's time and effort, but we've all seen plenty of examples showing that the government has no idea how to manage their time in a useful manner.

Source: http://www.moneyfactory.gov/historicallegislation.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom