Check this out - Will smith loses it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks....I needed that.
Yup. Out of 82 movies, True Grit was the only one he ever won an Oscar for. It's because he had to get into character. In all of his movies, he basically played the same guy - himself!

My favorite movie of his.

Denzel Washington is the same way. He usually always plays the guy who is kinda rebellious, but trying to do the right thing. He had to get into character to play his role in Training Day which is also my favorite movie of his.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. Out of 82 movies, True Grit was the only one he ever won an Oscar for. It's because he had to get into character. In all of his movies, he basically played the same guy - himself!

My favorite movie of his.

Denzel Washington is the same way. He usually always plays the guy who is kinda rebellious, but trying to do the right thing. He had to get into character to play his role in Training Day which is also my favorite movie of his.

I met John Wayne once when I was a little kid, and my family went on vacation in Newport Beach. The hotel we stayed at had just opened a sports complex with JW’s name on it, and he came by the hotel for a grand opening or something.

I remember being in the lobby when he drove up by himself in a station wagon. Got his card signed by him.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, his wifes hair is due to alopecia, so an auto immune disorder. So a joke in very bad taste.
Hmmm... just saw the event on the news (better image quality), and it looks like her hair is cut really short, but it's still there.

Folks with alopecia that I've seen (mostly on American Ninja Warrior) are slick bald and have no eyebrows.

Just sayin' ... :anyone:
___

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm... just saw the event on the news (better image quality), and it looks like her hair is cut really short, but it's still there.

Folks with alopecia that I've seen (mostly on American Ninja Warrior) are slick bald and have no eyebrows.

Just sayin' ... :anyone:
___
How do you think it starts ;)

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those I've seen were born with it.

Pretty sure it doesn't start with a mostly full head of hair cut short. ;)
___
All I know is there are a few different types. Some people shave there head after clumps of hair start falling out. The Will Smith clan doesn’t score too high on my give a crap scale to even bother investing or learning more. I have drains to auger :(

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I know is there are a few different types. Some people shave there head after clumps of hair start falling out. The Will Smith clan doesn’t score too high on my give a crap scale to even bother investing or learning more. I have drains to auger :(
Lol, why do I have more sympathy for you than them... :D
___

Latest posts

Top Bottom