Check this out - Will smith loses it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1648520616726.png

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if it was staged, but it sure was weird. Chris Rock's reaction didn't look or sound staged to me--there was a whole lot of "WTF just happened?" in his reaction, but that looked and sounded more like a stage slap than an open palm b*tch slap.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if it was staged, but it sure was weird. Chris Rock's reaction didn't look or sound staged to me--there was a whole lot of "WTF just happened?" in his reaction, but that looked and sounded more like a stage slap than an open palm b*tch slap.

I kind of agree. If I had seen a fellow much larger than me approaching with either a look on his face or the way he walked, I would probably have at least stepped back a bit. I think he might have even stepped towards Smith. I certainly wouldn't have leaned in toward the assailant. However, leaning in could give Chris Rock the "room" for his body and head motion to "roll with the slap," giving him a bit less of an impact. He certainly didn't seem to have to rock back from the blow at all.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just can't believe that Wil Smith, executive producer of the new show Bel-Air, now streaming on Peacock, would slap Chris Rock on the Oscars. I just don't understand it.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have very close friend whose son was there at the Oscars tonight, said it was very edgy afterwards and completely changed the night.

On another note, if Alec Baldwin isn’t arrested for murder, Will Smith needs to be left alone for his punch to the mouth of a washed up comedian taking pot shots at Wills wife.
Chris Rock's a comedian, taking pot shots is kinda part of their job. Was a risk of going to a comedy club. Or at least it used to be. BUT...Jada DID state during in a semi-recent interview that she "did not care what people say about my hair". So she signals to the world she's fine with it, but when a comedian makes a far-from-low blow about her hair...that shatters all her confidence and makes her so upset she has to let Will off his leash to go defend her honor. Seriously, GI Jane? A movie about a woman overcoming all that and was a powerful, positive message for girls/women...THAT was an insult? Here's another bit to show how she told the world she's "fine" with the hair loss...

"In an Instagram video posted late last year, Pinkett Smith seemed to be finding the humor in her struggle with alopecia. "At this point I can only laugh," she says, stroking her shaved head and pointing out a single line of baldness that stands out from the stubble. Saying it just "all the sudden one day" appeared, she jokes that, "Mama's going to put some rhinestones in there. I'm going to make me a little crown. That's what mama's going to do." In the caption, she wrote, "Me and this alopecia are going to be friends…period!""

So, again, if this was a sensitive subject for her, she shouldn't be telling the world she's fine with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom