Check this out - Will smith loses it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So his wife was sleeping with a guy young enough to be her son that will knows. The guy makes a rap song about it. They go on tv to discuss it and man, you can see how crushed he is and watch his mental health deteriorate. He’s been thoroughly emasculated. I don’t think violence over jokes is reasonable in any way. When you watch his apology it’s clear that he is in bad shape and will feel shame and regret for that loss of control for years to come.
I respectfully disagree. Smith's first reaction was to read a half-assed apology - to the Academy, and everyone else EXCEPT to Chris Rock - that he paid his scriptwriters to come up with. Did not sound a bit sincere.

And the fact that Rock refuses to file a complaint with the police is a bit fishy.

Can someone please tell me when actors and Hollywierdos became publicly mistaken for people of importance? I must have slept through that evening.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1648590593547.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about this JERK making fun of Will Smith wife's medical condition on world wide TV? YOU don't j have a problem with that? This JERK just learned a VALUABLE LESSON, he should have been taught as a kid, and one he won't soon forget! I thought it was very appropriate that he be corrected, on the same stage the insult was made!

What about Will Smith initially laughing at that very same joke? Have you anything to say about that?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. Smith's first reaction was to read a half-assed apology - to the Academy, and everyone else EXCEPT to Chris Rock - that he paid his scriptwriters to come up with. Did not sound a bit sincere.

And the fact that Rock refuses to file a complaint with the police is a bit fishy.

Can someone please tell me when actors and Hollywierdos became publicly mistaken for people of importance? I must have slept through that evening.
I agree that the apology sucked. Just think he’s a wreck from their past and he’s lost control. I also think she’s as cold as ice from watching their interviews. If you can’t handle a joke like that then maybe you shouldn’t go in public. It’s customary to roast some of the biggest names there. I have no doubt that’s why Chris rock was there.

Im amazed that anyone thinks Will is justified in hitting someone over that joke. My point was that he’s been falling apart for sometime before this happened due to the messiness of their marriage.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did Rock know about the medical condition? Just curious. I had no idea what the joke even meant when I saw it.

I wonder what would have happened if one of the female comedians had made the joke. Would Will have slapped her? If so, would they blow it off like they appear to be doing here?

Latest posts

Top Bottom