Chipotle kicks out MDA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So OKOCA is being just as retarded as Open Carry Texas? Doesn't surprise me.

News flash, open carry is legal in OK. Why do we need a demonstration?

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screw that site, look at this ad:
"This video reveals “3 secret loopholes” to get untraceable firearms and defeat gun control schemes for good. CLICK HERE. (sponsored)"

To be fair, it's probably one of those scripted ads like the ones you see on news websites like "Doctors HATE her! Find out how some totally not-fake mom cured cancer using car batteries!" or whatever. Ad revenue is ad revenue and a lot of smaller blogs tend not to be picky over the content, and the ads tend to be loosely related to the main topic of the site.

Either way, you guys really should start using AdBlock Plus.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is your opportunity to show that not all gun owners are tools. If you agree with the Chipotle manager send them a polite email showing your support. Don't use politically charged words. Just tell them how you appreciate them abiding by the law and keeping customers from being harassed.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I am a supporter of Open Carry if you show up and talk to a group like this it is better to either conceal or not carry. By showing up open carrying you give them easy ammo for their cause. One of the quotes from KRMG was about how one of the ladies was confronted by 9 armed men. Then she goes on to all talk about not being intimidated. She just won the pr war. Because she was confronted by 9 armed men and she stood her ground. OKOCA needs to do a better job of consistent messaging. They need better talking points than the what if kind. Maybe more along the lines of I carry to protect my family. Also they need to educate their members , especially the one who are going to these events, on incidents where an armed citizen (not acting in a law enforcement capacity) was able to stop a violent crime.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's what I don't get, a pro gun group and anti gun group show up at the same place. The pro gun group acts civilized while the anti gun group manages to get themselves thrown out, and some "pro gun" people are declaring it a loss?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Better read page 16 of the Oklahoma Self-Defense Act, Title 21 1290.22, Business Owner's Rights. It may be legal, but it ain't universal.

I'm well versed in the SDA, thank you. It is legal but it also does not need to be universal and/or infringe on private property rights.

Firearms are not protest signs. Have you noticed that the only ones cheering and masturbating over these open carry stunts are people already in the 2A camp?

Staging PR stunts and engaging in pissing contests on private property does not endear us to the vast majority of fence sitters...the ones we need to be winning over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom