Chipotle kicks out MDA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like Chipotle just earned some business from me. Not because they are "progun" but because they left the politics out of it and simply followed the law.

This signature is illegal in California

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screw that site, look at this ad:
"This video reveals “3 secret loopholes” to get untraceable firearms and defeat gun control schemes for good. CLICK HERE. (sponsored)"

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd have to say screw the OKOCA members present that day for trolling for a fight. They're not "helping" anybody with dumbass tactics like these. Way to go, kids.

+1, that's what I thought reading through it. Very combative agenda being pushed.

Screw that site, look at this ad:
"This video reveals “3 secret loopholes” to get untraceable firearms and defeat gun control schemes for good. CLICK HERE. (sponsored)"

I saw that and thought the same thing. Shill website.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
+1, that's what I thought reading through it. Very combative agenda being pushed.

I saw that and thought the same thing. Shill website.

Yeah.. in regards to the website:

Skeptical-Hippo.jpg

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Please define the point at which you would object to the MDA agenda, while it's in the formative stage or when the bill is on the governor's desk? Would it be at some point in between? Where are you likely to be most effective? Don't you think there was an object lesson here for MDA when they couldn't get a business operator on their side? Don't you think they might reconsider their agenda or methods?

Just askin', as the kids say...

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, Poke. There's zero chance that this episode will cause the MDA to rethink or reconsider anything. They will continue to battle on against common sense.

They likely will but I hope you can concede my point that snuffing out challenges to established rights is more easily done early rather than late.

Latest posts

Top Bottom