Cohiba, thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly you cant go down to the local store and get a cuban. You have to be secretive. As for cubans i have had only 3 and they don't taste much different to me. 2 cohiba's and a la gloria cubana. All were on a cruise. My cousin has hook up so dont need any but to me i would rather have something made the same way with the same taste for half the price.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly you cant go down to the local store and get a cuban. You have to be secretive. As for cubans i have had only 3 and they don't taste much different to me. 2 cohiba's and a la gloria cubana. All were on a cruise. My cousin has hook up so dont need any but to me i would rather have something made the same way with the same taste for half the price.

It is CUBAN! Or was, I have enjoyed it and did so very much. Cohiba hasn't steered me wrong ever.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
G-force.......sorry to say, but YOU are the one in error!!! I gave Lone Wolf'49 a REAL CUBAN Montecristo #1.

1.Yes, they are illegal.......but they can still be purchased with American dollars, brought into the US, and smoked anywhere smoking is allowed. I have NEVER been questioned on the legality of my cigars.

2. I have smoked a Bazillion non-Cuban and I have a few favorites.....AVO, Arturo Fuente, Brick House, Padron, Dunhill...etc.
I have smoked ALOT of Cuban...from ther ultra rare Cuban Dunhill and Davidoff(when they were still in Cuba) to quite a few others....for now...Punch and Fonseca being my favorite. Do I have my Cuban sources?? Yes!! Will I reveal them............sorry. **Yes, I destroy these illegal cigars by fire and whiskey!!!

**You, young grasshopper must seek and find. You must prove yourself worthy for the burden of proof is with you, young grasshopper. Seek and ye shall find!!***

Cohiba

Good taste my Cohiba!!!!!!! Arturo Fuente, Padron, and Punches are some of my regular favorites!!!!

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Non-cuban Excalber are good.

Cuban Hoyo-Excaliber are very nice.

The one point I cannot stress enough...don't smoke a cigar like a cigarette!!!
If you don't have at least ...at least...30 minutes to smoke a quality cigar,forget it.

Smoking any and I mean any, cigar too fast will ruin the flavor,taste, and burn your
mouth.

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom