College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was OU’s game to lose, they had plenty of opportunities to score and they didn’t. Yes, there were some terrible calls but had they been called correctly they probably wouldn’t have made a difference. Hats off to OSU they were the better team and the atmosphere at Boone Pickens was electric all game.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
One of the comments I saw this morning lol.

"OU fans say one of four things to make themselves feel better after a loss
Option 1: “It was the refs fault!”
Option 2: “Fire the coach!”
Option 3: *State past record against offending team only as long as there are more wins and losses as if it is something significant about the most recent loss against said offending team
Option 4: “Wait until softball season”

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
The intention is there.

Seriously though a RELLY bad call there, but in truth OSU played a little better game. Not up to par for either in my opinion though.
I've seen nobody deny it was a PI, Stoops didn't catch it, nor was it even reviewed. OU didn't attempt a first down or TD play on 4th down afterwards they kicked it. OU had the ball on the last series of the game to win, just like in the TX game, they didn't score.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen nobody deny it was a PI, Stoops didn't catch it, nor was it even reviewed. OU didn't attempt a first down or TD play on 4th down afterwards they kicked it. OU had the ball on the last series of the game to win, just like in the TX game, they didn't score.
Exactly.. that call or lack of was complete CRAP but not sure it would have made much difference but could have. Statistically OU wasnt scoring so no way to know.

again i will say both teams played like they wanted to lose, OU just outperformed OSU at playing like crap most of the game.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What can we expect from oSu after this?

You won a huge game and that is worthy of praise but I’m curious, was that the pinnacle or should we stand by for college dominance from here on out?

We are a house divided with both tuition and paychecks from one or the other and in one case both (tuition/wages) but nobody here seems to know what this means to oSu.

The loss puts a huge dent in OU’s wallet, is it time for Stillwater to demand more than just beating OU?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
What can we expect from oSu after this?

You won a huge game and that is worthy of praise but I’m curious, was that the pinnacle or should we stand by for college dominance from here on out?

We are a house divided with both tuition and paychecks from one or the other and in one case both (tuition/wages) but nobody here seems to know what this means to oSu.

The loss puts a huge dent in OU’s wallet, is it time for Stillwater to demand more than just beating OU?
I just hope they can beat UCF next week lol. Let down after a big game is real and happens too often in HS and college.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh it's not ringing hollow. OSU played better and made fewer mistakes. What if's and could have's are just excuses.
OSU made some crazy good receptions and overall they probably did play a better game. And yet they still lose if the ref throws that flag!

:laughup:

Latest posts

Top Bottom