Concealed carry: a police officer's perspective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a CC permit but I always travel with my pistol in the car. The few times I've been pulled over with it I immediately state that I have a firearm in the vehicle and that I do not have a CC permit. Never had any problems from any LEOs doing this.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a CC permit but I always travel with my pistol in the car. The few times I've been pulled over with it I immediately state that I have a firearm in the vehicle and that I do not have a CC permit. Never had any problems from any LEOs doing this.

Are you transporting the pistol in a legal manner?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems like a lot of people get pulled over a lot. I think if you're getting pulled over more than once every few years you might need to change your driving habits.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems like a lot of people get pulled over a lot. I think if you're getting pulled over more than once every few years you might need to change your driving habits.

Haha, I've only had a couple stops over the last fews years. Just because you got pulled over doesn't mean you were doing anything wrong. I've been pulled over before because the LEO wanted to check out my car(he was a Subaru fan). Still claimed the firearm at the beginning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom