Concealed Carry Rights conundrum!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

av8r115

It occurred to me that since movies are made by liberals, when we go see a movie we are handing our money over to the very people that are trying to take our rights away.

A

av8r115

Creative people are generally more open-minded, and thus, more "Liberal."

Despite the political leanings of the majority of those involved in the movie industry, I don't think their sole purpose in life is to "take our rights away." If you actually spend this much time worrying about such trivial political arguments for and against such things as your choice of entertainment, then perhaps you should lighten up a bit.

The world isn't out to get you, regardless of what they say everyday on KFAQ.
Since you don't know one damned thing about me except what you saw in this post, I'd say you're the one that needs to lighten up. And as a musician and writer, I'm pretty sure I undestand the mind set of the creative person. The capacity for rational thought isn't mutually exclusive of the ability to appreciate talented people.

You should educate yourself as well. The movie industry spends an incredible amount of money supporting the politicians that have made it abundantly clear they hate the ideals and morals on which America was founded. These "trivial matters" affect everything in your life from how much you pay for gas to the freedom to worship however you please to whether or not you get to choose your own doctor.

You should also work on your reading comprehension skills since nowhere in my post did I say their sole purpose was to take our rights away. That kind of leap in logic is characteristic of the liberal mind, however.

Last but not least, if you're going to attack someone directly you better grow a pair of balls and do it to their face, not hiding out on a forum. I'd have a hell of lot more respect for you.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since you don't know one damned thing about me except what you saw in this post, I'd say you're the one that needs to lighten up. And as a musician and writer, I'm pretty sure I undestand the mind set of the creative person. The capacity for rational thought isn't mutually exclusive of the ability to appreciate talented people.

You should educate yourself as well. The movie industry spends an incredible amount of money supporting the politicians that have made it abundantly clear they hate the ideals and morals on which America was founded. These "trivial matters" affect everything in your life from how much you pay for gas to the freedom to worship however you please to whether or not you get to choose your own doctor.

You should also work on your reading comprehension skills since nowhere in my post did I say their sole purpose was to take our rights away. That kind of leap in logic is characteristic of the liberal mind, however.

Last but not least, if you're going to attack someone directly you better grow a pair of balls and do it to their face, not hiding out on a forum. I'd have a hell of lot more respect for you.

thesocietypages.org_socimages_files_2008_07_gender_reverse_the_curse.jpg

VladdDImpaler

Marksman
Reaction score
I agree with that, however the touchy problem here is I believe the guy mentioned he was in a theater bathroom, and theaters clearly mark "no concealed weapons" on the entryway. He would have been kicked off the property after admitting to carrying.

None of the theaters I go to have those signs, not unless they added them in the last month. Otherwise I would take my business else where.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And yet I'd imagine that if you could sell them the rights to a script or a song for big bucks, you'd gladly set aside your concerns for a large payday? Just saying...

juscvin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt this guy was a cop if he was he does certainly need a legal update and he should really chill out and learn if it's not an emergency to let the on duty guys handle it especially if hes got his kid with him. I do second the security guard thing though I've met alot of them who are good guys and just do their job but I've also met several that really really wanted to be cops but for various reasons just couldn't make that happened but still liked to play pretend cop sometimes

Latest posts

Top Bottom