Confederate flag won't be up for breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I guess I'm not sure how removing it is rewriting history.

I'm sure by now someone has mentioned the nazis, but what about east Germany? When the Berlin Wall came down did we forget that half of Germany was liberated and then heavily influenced (controlled) by the soviets? I know back in 05 when I visited you could still buy and wear (horribly bad taste to do so) clothing with the hammer-compass on it. Didn't see a single building flying it though.

Same with the Olympic Coliseum (which is still in use) that hitler built, they removed thousands of swastikas from that place, but the tour guides, signs, and pamphlets still say that hitler built it.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol....the confederate flag isn't being banned. It's being removed from government facilities. You people would be sh!tt!n twinkies if someone wanted to place a British flag on public property. We were British before we were Americans. It's in all of the history books.

That's where it was supposed to start and end, yet, here we have Wal-Mart, Amazon, etc, not selling merchandise w the flag anymore, Warner Bros says they won't make the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard with the flag on the car anymore. As with gun control, they always start with "just this one thing" and it snowballs from there.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad all the Oklahoma "conservatives" are caving to the PC police because we all know they will stop after you cave on this one.

image.jpg

I know this isn't factual, but hey some people will feel good.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What hypocrisy?
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...nfederate-flags-still-sells-nazi-merchandise/

Online retail giant Amazon’s Monday decision to ban the sale of merchandise depicting the Confederate flag has many Americans scratching their heads, as a quick review of Amazon’s site reveals the company still sells Nazi flags.

For just $7.35, Amazon shoppers can pick up this Nazi SS flag, depicting the symbol of Adolf Hitler’s “Schutzstaffel” who helped carry out Germany’s annihilation of 6,000,000 Jews during the Holocaust:

amazon-nazi-flag2

Amazon also offers this swastika-bearing 3’x5’ flag, which can be found under the listing “Nazi SS flag, 3rd Reich Hitler,” now available for $19.47:

amazon-nazi-flag1

Coffee drinkers may instead prefer this “#hitler” mug, which comes in several styles and colors, now available for $20.99 with free shipping.

amazon-nazi-mug

There’s also this 18×12 Einsatz steel sign for $19.95:

amazon-nazi-flag3

Currently out of stock is this steel swastika men’s ring, which has an average 3.5 star customer review:

amazon-nazi-ring

Amazon has yet to announce if and when it plans on banning these and several other Nazi-related items depicting symbols associated with the slaughter of 6,000,000 Jews.

Read More Stories About:
Big Government, Racism, Confederate Flag, Amazon, Adolf Hitler, Confederate Merchandise, Nazi Flag, SS Flag, Swastika Ring, Swastika Flag

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He must have been racist.

In 2000, during his first term in the South Carolina State Senate, Pinckney actually voted in favor of H5028, the May 2000 compromise which placed the flag at its current location.

H5028 related to THE PERMANENT PLACEMENT OF THE UNITED STATES FLAG, THE SOUTH CAROLINA STATE FLAG, AND THE SOUTH CAROLINA INFANTRY BATTLE FLAG OF THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart, Amazon, and Warner Brothers are being forced by the Obama?

What? No. If they're being forced by anybody, it's people who want to have the flag removed from EVERYTHING. They're talking about taking down statues and changing street names for God's sake. It was supposed to be about taking the flag off of the state grounds. It's snowballed from there.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They're talking about taking down statues and changing street names for God's sake. It was supposed to be about taking the flag off of the state grounds. It's snowballed from there.
Pizza Hut once talked about putting their logo on the moon.
Talk is cheap, actually doing it cost money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom