Conflicted.... Card #10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Were on same team, your safe. I was thinkin more on the lines of my sis and 2 brothers, maybe a few inlaw types....bout a glock magazine full aint gonna last long round me anyway.

I see your point. not so much with family for me luckily but I got a **** list a mile long LOL Most of the dolts on it could barely make it through a power outage much less a shtf event

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is my family really starving? or just really hungry?
Are we talking Dachau starving?
or I wanna go to the pizza place starving?

Hmmm, what was the name of that contractor from Card #7?
and his buddies?

Dave

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see your point. not so much with family for me luckily but I got a **** list a mile long LOL Most of the dolts on it could barely make it through a power outage much less a shtf event

Between the two of us I'd imagine we'd get pretty fat and sassy on the .gov treat ... :rotflmao:

I'm having a hard time taking this one seriously. Maybe because I don't have any family that is welcome. Troublesome moochers in good times (and believe me, I'm being gentle in my description of them) aren't gonna be any better to deal with in bad times. They'd best find someplace else to be than my place ... :nolike:

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Between the two of us I'd imagine we'd get pretty fat and sassy on the .gov treat ... :rotflmao:

I'm having a hard time taking this one seriously. Maybe because I don't have any family that is welcome. Troublesome moochers in good times (and believe me, I'm being gentle in my description of them) aren't gonna be any better to deal with in bad times. They'd best find someplace else to be than my place ... :nolike:

this is probably true, but Id be more inclined to raid my enemy than snitch them out to the . GOV I might get myself dead doing that but such is life its the apocalypse after all LOL Some cards are better than others but I still love this game :-D

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have ran out of food and your family is starving. The government will give you free food but they require you to supply them with the names of three other survivalists in return. You could provide three names, but you know that giving them the names will result in their homes being raided and all their supplies being confiscated by the government.
What would you do?

why werent you getting the free food in the first place. If they are giving it away then no need to deplete supplies. none of their buisness if you have a full basement of rice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom