Conflicted.... Card #10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have ran out of food and your family is starving. The government will give you free food but they require you to supply them with the names of three other survivalists in return. You could provide three names, but you know that giving them the names will result in their homes being raided and all their supplies being confiscated by the government.
What would you do?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Id give them 3 names for some food. Might be a good way to get rid if some enemys or some stupid family members. Or it may be 3 made up names. The old adage of Fug ur buddy before he Fugs you, comes to mind.

Johnjosiah

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously, I didn't prepare very well or for the right circumstance. I don't think I can truly watch my kids die of starvation. Surely I can come with three people I don't like. Or maybe names of people who died already.

IDK: Give em: JB, BB and Lurker66...Of course I don't know the real names but I bet the gov keeps tabs and would know just who I am talking about. LOL.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never been a snitch <-- thats a good way to get dead in some circles... and I don't trust the government to just let me go once they give me food for names.

Lurker....:saywhat: I see what your saying but damn. I wouldn't be your friend anymore if you ratted me out in post apoc LOL then again Id prob be long dead my prepping skeeils suck. I'm still having problems keeping two weeks worth of groceries in the pantry. :-/

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Find 3 other people who want the government food. Everyone give up each other's names, all taking time to sequester important stuff at a secure location beforehand.

By the time they wade through paperwork to start raiding we'll all have nothing to give up, everyone will have their food, and maybe if we're lucky they will cross us off the suspect list after they find nothing but some government food wrappers and hungry kids.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF...my family was out of food I would rather bargain with the three friends than the government.
And be tempted to DEAL with the government a different way... maybe with the three friends helping.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've never been a snitch <-- thats a good way to get dead in some circles... and I don't trust the government to just let me go once they give me food for names.

Lurker....:saywhat: I see what your saying but damn. I wouldn't be your friend anymore if you ratted me out in post apoc LOL then again Id prob be long dead my prepping skeeils suck. I'm still having problems keeping two weeks worth of groceries in the pantry. :-/

Were on same team, your safe. I was thinkin more on the lines of my sis and 2 brothers, maybe a few inlaw types....bout a glock magazine full aint gonna last long round me anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom