Conflicted.... Card #41

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This right here, except I DO loan out books. (I want my friends to have knowledge!)

I cannot tell you how many times I have mailed a book to a member here (on my dime) just because it was pertinent to something they were doing and had posted about, with the understanding that they could keep it for as long as they needed but I did want it back. I've only had one member not return what I lent him ...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I cannot tell you how many times I have mailed a book to a member here (on my dime) just because it was pertinent to something they were doing and had posted about, with the understanding that they could keep it for as long as they needed but I did want it back. I've only had one member not return what I lent him ...

I'll give it back if i can remember what it was.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

We are a pretty unique group. this proves it.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

wow, i've never had a book that I lent to someone get returned so I just don't do it LOL and tools forget that mess. If you need to borrow a tool from us We would just as soon bring it over and help do the job. I get attached and picky about my tools LOL

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hmmm I can't relate here, I do not loan people money. I have in the past with a couple of friends or family members, it never ends well and I never get repaid, so instead of getting all bent out of shape about it anymore, if someone really needs money for something and I have it to give, I will do just that. GIVE. I also don't loan out books or tools.... Maybe I'm a selfish bastard. :anyone:

If for some reason someone did owe me I still don't know if I would be worrying about what they were doing at that time all of my focus would be on what I am doing to get my family through the storm.

also if the monetary system has collapsed money is no good to me anyway.

EXACTLY.
Also, I keep cash on hand in case something like that were to occur & I need a last minute gas fill up/buy out the store/bribery/etc. before heading out of dodge.

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont really loan much these days. But if someone owed me something whether it be money or just a favor it would probably be far from my mind at the onset of a colaspe. First and foremost is making sure my family is ok and good to go for the coming months. After the dust settles if debt ower isnt dead or gone we would work something out, if they were well I would help myself to whatever of theirs I might need.

Latest posts

Top Bottom