Conflicted.... Card #41

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a true story about me and my book loaning ...

Today I went down to Bricktown to loan Blinocac a couple of books and give him a dozen eggs ... We had to get out anyway and Bricktown is kinda on our way to Midwest City ... Anyway, as I was getting out of the car this lady with a baby in a stroller comes walking up to the car next to us. I've never met Blinocac's wife, but he said she was coming downtown to bring him some lunch so I said "Hey, are you David's wife?" She lit up and said "Yes ... you are ...??"

So I tell her who I am and here are the books I told him he could borrow. All I ask is that I get them back when he's done reading them. She looked a bit confused, but we decided that maybe David forgot to tell her and I left the books and eggs with her. We ooohhhed and awwwwed over the baby (he was a cutie pie!!) and I left ... Send Blinocac a PM telling him I'd seen his wife and gave her the books and the eggs ...

Pretty soon I get a text from a friend of mine (who's phone number was on the egg carton I left with "David's wife") saying that this woman was trying to get ahold of me ... I call the number and lo and behold it is "David's wife" ... David has no clue who I am ... :shocked:

About that time I get a text from Blinocac saying that he doesn't know who I gave my books to but it wasn't HIS wife ... :rotflmao:

So ... I call "David's wife" and she is laughing her butt off ... We both live in Bethany ... :shocked: So ... I meet her at Homeland at NW 23rd and Rockwell and she gives me back my books but asks me if I can e-mail her the titles because she wants to give meat curing a try ... she is also quite the baker, I find out ... :lmfao: We are gonna do lunch next week! :P

So ... see subprep ... I can give books to a total stranger and I STILL get them back! :rotflmao: Who would have thunk it?? :anyone:

Ha!

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only one person owes me any money. After it hits the fan, as long as he shows up with as much non-perishable food as his car will hold, his guns, whatever ammo he may have, and some toilet paper and he's willing to pull his weight, I'll call it square.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another unrealistic card. The system has collapsed,money is worthless.
Debts don't matter.
IF for reason there were any owing outstanding debts, they would be personanon Grata. Them showing up would only be as a free loader who unluckily stumbled onto our BOL. They would probably not be heard from again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom