Conflicted.... Card #44

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your survival group of 8 is isolated in the wilderness and has been surviving quite well. you are aware that there are other survival groups within a 5 mile radius of you. The first group consists of 18 people that are in the same situation that you are in, and the other group is a small mountain community of 50 that are struggling but holding on. These two groups are at odds with each other and choosing one means siding against the other. you are thinking about establishing an alliance with these groups. Which group would you choose first and how would you establish a relationship for mutual benefit?

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, you're not isolated if you have two groups that double and quadrouple your group's size within a 5 miles radius(lol). Anwyho, I'll play along. Go to the group that poses the greatest threat and atempt to barter a truce, if they won't negotiate, secretly start a war between the two factions and let them wipe each other out. Then you'll literally be isolated or at least be able to barter a truce with whomever is left.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmm the Taliban is being attacked by those we do not support, we must he Taliban.
The Taliban has control and is wiping out opposition. We must supply Muslim Brotherhood.
MB turns out not be our friend.
Supply Shiites ... loops that didn't work
Sunni bad
Oh crap, now ISIS. Let's get the Taliban to help us.

We are doing OK, semi isolated.
Let them wipe each other out and then take out the rest.
They want to get along, separate or together? Get along.
They start shiite with each other? Stay the hell out of it.
They start shiite us? Teaching them what shiite is.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hmm why do we need an alliance with one or the other if we are doing good on our own? But since were playing I'd prob go for the smaller group 2-1 odds aren't so terrible especially when they are struggling to get by.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your survival group of 8 is isolated in the wilderness and has been surviving quite well. you are aware that there are other survival groups within a 5 mile radius of you. The first group consists of 18 people that are in the same situation that you are in, and the other group is a small mountain community of 50 that are struggling but holding on. These two groups are at odds with each other and choosing one means siding against the other. you are thinking about establishing an alliance with these groups. Which group would you choose first and how would you establish a relationship for mutual benefit?

No ... no I am not. That is all there is to it. If they are at odds with each other they will solve any problem I have with either of them knowing about me without any help from me ... Of course, I wouldn't be adverse to fueling that fire and just sitting back and watching the fireworks if it meant my group was safer in the end ... :naughty:

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If my group is doing just fine, then I don't really see a need for an alliance. No need to get involved in everyone else's drama and problems. I've got enough of my own.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd meet with both leaders at the same time and tell them I won't tolerate any kind of "choose sides now" crap. I'll help either group as my resources allow. But leave us out of whatever you guys have going on between each other.

/me scrambles off to make notes about a book idea.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom