Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a serious lightweight even in the lightweight division. Lol I learned early on in my "experimental years" that I was only interested in alcohol and other stuff to the extent that it helped with my unrelenting headaches. Pot was (and even now, 40 years later) the only thing that does that with a minimum of dosing and no side effects.

I'm not very happy to see that in order to have the amount of plants one would need to produce their own RSO they would still be outside the law but, like constitutional carry, I guess, one step at a time. I'm not really interested in smoking any longer due to persistent nausea and vomiting associated with prolonged usage that way. I don't know if that entails excessive daily usage or what but given my chronic GI issues I'd just as soon not pile on. RSO just seems like a safer way for someone in my position to dose on a regular basis.

Annie you would have to stay lit 24/7 to get the illness to which they refer!! Before bed for insomnia and pain is not enough !! And that illness only effects about 10-12% of the habitual stoners that do not know what the word moderation means!!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Annie you would have to stay lit 24/7 to get the illness to which they refer!! Before bed for insomnia and pain is not enough !! And that illness only effects about 10-12% of the habitual stoners that do not know what the word moderation means!!

Nope. I'm using CBD oil now and getting some relief but not nearly what my primary care doctor, my neurologist and I all believe I would get from a higher THC product like RSO. Unfortunately people hear "higher THC" and automatically assume I'm looking to get high, which is not the case. But everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how uneducated it may be. And as long as I'm staying within the confines of the walls of my own home and not driving or ofherwise out in public I'm not really sure how it's anyone else's businesa anyway. You don't EVEN wanna know how many heated discussions we've had about this very subject the last few days around here. BUT ... Not one to go down without a fight ... I think i might have actually made some headway. I'm not above using scare tactics and he doesn't wanna come down with dementia any more than i do. When your neurologist tells you he can't prescribe pot but he has plenty of patients using it for dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's symptoms and having "good results" and he is treating a family member's Alzheimer's with a ketogenic diet, exercise and RSO I consider that to be a solid hint that I need to do some research, start eating different and get my ass in the gym EVERY DAMNED DAY.

ETA: OH, SORRY, okierider! Misread your comment. Lol Yeah I think you are right but i don't wanna take any chances. I said something about getting a bong for the living room. Yeah. Grumpy doesn't share my sense of humor -- or decorating sense! Haha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom