Corona Virus- Panic Buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd settle for him saying stuff in his head a few times before either tweeting or blurting it out...
:drunk2:
We love him because he speaks his mind. Every man has a thousand things on his mind at a given moment but most people speak with discretion. Trumps mind is like a roulette wheel of ideas connected to his tongue and he blurts out the one where the ball hits.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he wanted broad appeal, he would have gotten started a long time ago.
Trump has all kinds of Broad appeal. You seen his wives? Hes got the appeal in the form of
iu

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
It just seems funny to me how people who voted for Hillary are still butt hurt that she lost and they cant seem to move on.
Get over it she lost.
Trump may not be your president, but Hillary is no ones president.
Get over it, move on.
It's like they are a group of 4 year olds that didnt get their way.
Move on.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thing that has me worried is that this has set a precedent for future events. Are people still gonna go batshat crazy next year for round II with a different name? Are we gonna have to endure yo-yo markets like this for every 'event'?

Think I'm gonna try to stay in my little Zen bubble until those fly'n monkeys start landing in my yard ---- then 'game on'!

Latest posts

Top Bottom