Corona Virus- Panic Buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why haven’t we had this kind of reaction to the flu which apparently effects more people and kills more people than this Coronavirus?

We have vaccines in place for the various strains of flu. That helps a lot of folks feel at ease or ignore the risks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again it does impact my life, when the governor believes God will help him, he is dead ass wrong. When people believe imaginary beings like Santa are on their side. Ignorance is the enemy of logic and reason.
. FDR prayed before we declared war on Japan due to Pearl Harbor. You can believe what you want, when you want and upon who you want but I will guarantee you that there will come a day in which you will question your religious beliefs. You have faith but it is misdirected so don't come to me saying you don't have faith-it's right there in front of you.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all fairness I stay out of Prayer posts out of respect. It's the sanctimonious attitudes I reply to. :D He's still rambling about those stoners though. Rent free.

Now who's sanctimonious? And, are stoners and boozers supposed to be off limits to humor and sarcasm? And, just who might all of them be?

:bolt:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m one of these- educated in Geology and a 35 year career as a Hydrogeologist / Geoscientist. I believe that creation by a divine being (God) occurred through evolution. In fact, creation is still occurring today through evolution. What is more wondrous and awe inspiring: poof and the heavens, earth, animals, and man was created; or poof the design, complexity, and adaptability of evolution was set into motion? The evolutionary process seems much more worthy of an divine being.

Sorry, but I don't buy into evolution with regards to changing of species. Granted, there is what I would refer to as "adaptation," but others want to call that "micro-evolution." Within that realm, there are changes, but they don't change species.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't buy into evolution with regards to changing of species. Granted, there is what I would refer to as "adaptation," but others want to call that "micro-evolution." Within that realm, there are changes, but they don't change species.

No irony that you say this in a virus thread whatsoever lol. Cognitive dissonance much?

Latest posts

Top Bottom